العجــــيب في الإعلام الآلي
Java Fundamentals I and II LiveLesson Tutorials 613623
أهلا بكم أخي الكريم ، أختي الكريمة ، نتمنى لكـــــــم أطيب الأوقات معنا
يرجى التكرم بتسجيل الدخول إذا كنت عضو معنا ، أو التسجيل إن لم تكن منتسب الى هذا المنتدى Java Fundamentals I and II LiveLesson Tutorials 6156حتى نساهم في إثراء الرصيد المعرفي
Java Fundamentals I and II LiveLesson Tutorials 531496 Java Fundamentals I and II LiveLesson Tutorials 376553 Java Fundamentals I and II LiveLesson Tutorials 531496
Java Fundamentals I and II LiveLesson Tutorials 613623
أهلا بكم أخي الكريم ، أختي الكريمة ، نتمنى لكـــــــم أطيب الأوقات معنا
يرجى التكرم بتسجيل الدخول إذا كنت عضو معنا ، أو التسجيل إن لم تكن منتسب الى هذا المنتدى Java Fundamentals I and II LiveLesson Tutorials 6156حتى نساهم في إثراء الرصيد المعرفي
Java Fundamentals I and II LiveLesson Tutorials 531496 Java Fundamentals I and II LiveLesson Tutorials 376553 Java Fundamentals I and II LiveLesson Tutorials 531496
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

يعالج كل مواضيع الإعلام الآلي All Your Needs Are In Our 3ajib Forum

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Java Fundamentals I and II LiveLesson Tutorials

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Dr. House
Admin
Dr. House

المساهمات : 98
تاريخ التسجيل : 30/07/2011
الموقع : http://know-more.ahlablog.net

Java Fundamentals I and II LiveLesson Tutorials Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Java Fundamentals I and II LiveLesson Tutorials   Java Fundamentals I and II LiveLesson Tutorials Emptyالسبت نوفمبر 19, 2011 3:38 pm

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

DVD-Rip | MOV | MPEG4 | H.264 @ 300 Kbit/s | 1024x768 | AAC Stereo @ 80 Kbit/s 44 KHz | 850 min | 1.86 GB

Genre: Development, Programming, Java, Education | Label: deitel.com | Language: English | Subtitle: None

Java Fundamentals I and II will show you everything you need to know to start building robust, powerful software with Java SE. This collection provides 14+ hours and $2,000 (USD) worth of expert Java training!
Java Fundamentals I and II will show you everything you need to know to start building robust, powerful software with Java SE. This collection provides 14+ hours and $2,000 (USD) worth of expert Java training!

Your instructor, Paul Deitel, has personally taught Java at organizations ranging from IBM to Sun Microsystems to NASA. With the powerful videos included in thisLiveLesson, you’ll learn at your own pace as Deitel guides you through Java's fundamentals, object-oriented programming, and event-driven programming.

Deitel’s signature “live-code” approach shows you the correct ways to use Java, right from the start. And you’ll learn in the best possible way: through complete, working programs containing thousands of lines of fully tested Java program code. After mastering the basics--classes, objects, methods, and much more--you’ll move on to master professional-quality techniques, from inheritance and polymorphism to exception handling and user interface development.
[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]
[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]

affraid affraid affraid affraid
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://3ajib.alafdal.net

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» ThenewBoston- Java Tutorials for Beginners, Intermediate and Game Development
» TheNewBoston – Java Tutorials for Beginners, Intermediate and Game Development (2011)
» Appdev -Java EE Programming Servlets JSP Security And JavaServer
» JavaScript Video Tutorials (Beginner Level) by THENEWBOSTON
» Training - Sun Microsystems - Java Programming

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
العجــــيب في الإعلام الآلي :: Programming البرمجة Programmation :: منتدى الجافا JAVA-
انتقل الى: